This bug bounty is specifically for Mango Markets' on-chain program code; UI only bugs are omitted.
Bugs that freeze user funds or drain the contract's holdings or involve theft of funds without user signatures.
10% of the value of the hack up to $1,000,000.
Bugs that could temporarily freeze user funds or incorrectly assign value to user funds.
$10,000 to $50,000 per bug, assessed on a case by case basis
Bugs that don't threaten user funds
$1,000 to $5,000 per bug, assessed on a case by case basis
Note that these are simply guidelines for the severity of the bugs. Each bug bounty submission will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Please email [email protected] with a detailed description of the attack vector. For critical and moderate bugs, we require a proof of concept done on a privately deployed mainnet contract. We will reach out in 1 business day with additional questions or next steps on the bug bounty.
Bug bounties will be paid in USDC or locked MNGO, after a DAO vote. The Mango DAO has never refused a bug bounty so far.
The following are out of scope for the bug bounty:
- Attacks that the reporter has already exploited themselves, leading to damage.
- Attacks requiring access to leaked keys/credentials.
- Attacks requiring access to privileged addresses (governance, admin).
- Incorrect data supplied by third party oracles (this does not exclude oracle manipulation/flash loan attacks).
- Lack of liquidity.
- Third party, off-chain bot errors (for instance bugs with an arbitrage bot running on the smart contracts).
- Best practice critiques.
- Sybil attacks.